Each therapist in our office practices independently, therefore sets his or her own fees.
Rates depend on service and length of session. A limited number of sliding-scale opportunities are available for clients of psychotherapy based on income. Please contact the therapist you would like to work with for details.
Payment is collected at the time of the service and is payable by cash, credit or debit card, FSA/ HSA, or check. We accept all major credit cards.
If you have and would like to use health insurance to cover psychotherapy sessions, please note that we do not accept insurance directly at our practice. We are out-of-network providers in the behavioral health care system. We do not submit claims.
If you have insurance that offers behavioral health coverage for out-of-network providers then we can provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurer.
If you would like to receive reimbursement call the behavioral health number on the back of your insurance card and ask:
- Do I have out of network coverage?
- Do I need prior authorization?
- How much of the fee is reimbursed?
- Do I have a deductible? How much more of my deductible needs to be met prior to receiving reimbursement?
- What address should I send my therapy receipts to? Do I need any forms to accompany the receipt?
- If you are interested in family or couples therapy make sure your insurance covers CPT code 90847. Many insurances do not cover couples or family therapy.
Specific CPT codes you can ask your insurer about are:
The initial intake appointment: 90791 typically 60 minutes.
For treatment sessions: 90834 for 45 minutes, 90837 for 60 minutes. 90846 for school meetings or family therapy without the patient, 90847 for family therapy or home observation including couples therapy where the patient is present.
For a group: 90853
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!