Do you want to start a private practice?
Starting a private practice is an exciting and freeing experience. It can also be a confusing and scary process.
Elizabeth Earnshaw will guide you through starting and marketing your practice so that you can have the fulfilling therapy career you desire.
Consulting can occur in office or from the comfort of your home or office via Skype or Google Hangouts.
Consulting will help you…
- Learn the appropriate steps to take to start a practice in your area.
- Stay engaged and motivated in the process.
- Decide the type and style of practice that matches you best.
- Decide where to locate your practice.
- Come up with marketing strategies and get the news of your practice out there.
- Set up a website for your practice.
- Compile resources that will support you in the administrative tasks of starting a practice.
- Develop confidence in sharing your practice with others.
- To set and collect fees with confidence.