Our office offers premarital counseling by registered Prepare/Enrich facilitator, Elizabeth Earnshaw, LMFT. Prepare/Enrich is a well researched, concise, and helpful premarital counseling program. While going through the Prepare/Enrich program you will take an assessment which provides a detailed report of your strengths and growth areas. At the beginning of premarital counseling you will also receive a workbook which your facilitator will support you in completing together. By the end of the program you will have a better understanding of your relationship and what you can do to improve or maintain your bond.
PREPARE/ENRICH leads the way in helping couples explore and strengthen their relationships. The main component of the program is an online survey you each complete in about 30-45 minutes.
PREPARE/ENRICH is not just any survey. The items you respond to are based on research and are intended to help you identify the unique strengths and potential growth areas of your premarital or married relationship. Built on a solid research foundation, PREPARE/ENRICH has been improved and refined over the years to become one of the best, most effective, easy-to-use relationship assessment tools available.
Over the last 30 years, the PREPARE/ENRICH relationship assessment has empowered and energized more than 3 million couples. We’re the number 1 premarital inventory and couples assessment tool.
PREPARE/ENRICH will help you:
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
PREPARE/ENRICH assesses these areas of your relationship:
- 12 Relationship Scales — communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality,
- finances, spiritual beliefs, and more
- 5 SCOPE Personality Scales
- 4 Couple and Family Scales — based on Circumplex Model
- 4 Relationship Dynamic Scales
- 30 Customized Scales