Now Enrolling for September
Intensive Group Recovery for Affairs
Fee: $1,000 per couple
Did you know that there is a formula for healing from an affair? It doesn’t need to feel chaotic, hopeless, or out of control. We want to support you in learning this formula and healing. Couples that use this formula not only have the capacity to save their marriage but also often improve it. Having deeper connections, stronger sexual intimacy, and a deeper sense of security.
Benefit from our weekend long intensive therapy in a group setting. During our 2 full days together we will use Gottman Method to:
- Explore the impact of the affair
- Meet with you individually to better understand your individual needs and desires
- Provide you with a framework and tools for moving past the affair
- Deeply connect to your desires and needs for healing and moving forward
You will leave the weekend with:
- A tangible plan for moving forward.
- Tools for communication and connection that are applicable in the real world.
- The experience of possibly being heard and understood for the first time.
The betrayed partner will:
- Understand which questions are appropriate or inappropriate to ask
- Have time and space to discuss and process the pain the affair caused
- Find support within the group
- Learn how to ask for trust building behaviors
- Learn techniques to stop flooding and flashbacks
The partner that expressed infidelity will:
- Learn how to move forward once and for all.
- Learn how to reconnect with their partner.
- Understand how to move out of shame and into something that is more actionable.
- Learn techniques that will get the marriage back on track.
The group intensive format is similar to the one-on-one format but is done in a group. The benefits of this are that there is a much lower cost to the couple and also a built in peer support network.
Space is limited to 3 couples.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.