Fee for Service Therapist
At times, we are looking for a Pennsylvania licensed therapist to join our group therapy practice. Ideal applicants will have experience working with a broad range of issues that include couples and relationship issues, family therapy, and individual therapy. An added benefit is a clinician with a specialized skill set (DBT, Gottman Method training, Eco-Systemic therapy, CBT training, EMDR, ACT, Mindfulness Based Skills, etc).
Initially the therapist will be given one day a week to see clients which can be increased if a case load is built and maintained over time.
- Provide therapy to a broad range of clientele
- Conduct assessments of your clients, create a treatment plan, and maintain case notes.
- Maintain documentation
- Maintain liability insurance
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling, keeping up with e-mails and phone calls on a daily basis, and collecting payment.
- Fully licensed to practice in the State of Pennsylvania as an LPC, LCSW, or LMFT or a Licensed Psychologist.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisational skills
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience
- 1 Personal and 2 Professional References
To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and references to Elizabeth Earnshaw at EarnshawMFT@gmail.com