Ariel Stern administers the following Career Assessments with a follow up session to read and understand the results.
- The Meyers-Briggs (MBTI)
- STRONG Assessment
Once you have received your results Ariel is also able to continue meeting with you to create an action plan and support forward movement in your career.
The STRONG and Meyers-Briggs (MBTI) Career Report
The Strong Inventory is beneficial for a number of reasons, including:
- Choosing a college major—helps students uncover their career interests and identify which areas of study are appropriate or required for a particular field
- Career exploration—opens up the world of work to first-time career seekers and those considering career transition by identifying their interests and demonstrating how they relate to various occupations and careers
- Career development—helps heighten individuals’ self-awareness and provide deeper understanding of individual strengths and blind spots, including work style and risk-taking orientation
- Employee engagement—helps employees align their interests with areas of responsibility in their job that reflect those interests
- Reintegration—helps individuals navigate the reintroduction process after a period of disconnection